5-step strategy to attract more social users and increase your ROI
Written on 28 March, 2012 by Karen Lim-Sam
Categories Events Social Media
Following the growing importance of social media, marketers need to come up with a clear strategy for maximising their revenue and return on investment from this channel.
Here are five steps that can guide you through to this objective:
- Identify the social media users who are actively involved and engaged in all industry and brand-related social conversations. They are the ones who can sway market trends and bring you an army of loyal brand followers to convert into paying customers.
- Engage with these social users, rekindle their genuine interest, and give them the natural stimulus to spread your brand message across the social web.
- Leverage multi-channel touch-points to attract users wherever they might be looking for your brand.
- Harness the power of your corporate website by placing it at the heart of your social media strategy. Design special sales and promos for your social audience, and make sure that every step of the conversion funnel is instrumental for the completion of the purchase.
- Measure the results and quantify the performance of each social media channel. This will give you detailed insights into the properties which bring the highest ROI, and will help you set the right priorities for the future campaigns.
Read more about the 5 steps by downloading the in-depth social media whitepaper.
Content provided by The Internet Show 2012
Netregistry is a proud sponsor of the Internet Show, Melbourne 2012 (30th April – 1st May).